Noun(1) the state of being employed or having a job(2) the occupation for which you are paid(3) the act of giving someone a job(4) the act of using
(1) She is currently seeking alternative employment in Scotland to coincide with her move north.(2) employment of weapons(3) Apparently, I had a tax liability relating to my second period of employment with this employer.(4) she returned to employment(5) The parent must have completed one year's continuous employment with their employer to qualify for parental leave.(6) a fall in the numbers in full-time employment(7) His efforts to obtain employment in the financial sector were undocumented and few.(8) those still in employment(9) economies can be made by the full employment of existing facilities(10) We recommend also that the members resolve to consider the employment of a full-time solicitor.(11) The husband argues that the wife has had sufficient time to secure meaningful full time employment .(12) Interviews must be conducted with care and an understanding of employment discrimination laws.(13) the employment of a full-time tutor(14) The new element in the Australian family situation is maternal employment .(15) And with these openings come employment opportunities for school leavers.(16) Reasonableness may also require the employer to offer suitable alternative employment if appropriate.
(1) employment agency :: iş bulma kurumu
(2) self employment :: öz istihdam
(3) employment contract :: iş sözleşmesi
(4) place of employment :: istihdam yeri
(5) full employment :: Tam istihdam
(6) employment rate :: iş oranı
(7) seeking employment :: İş aramak
(8) employment agencies :: istihdam büroları
(9) contract of employment :: iş sözleşmesi
(10) employment office :: istihdam bürosu
1. work ::
3. use ::
4. engagement ::
5. employ ::
1. unemployment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the EMPLOYMENT of lighting
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Turkish Dictionary: employment
Meaning and definitions of employment, translation in Turkish
language for employment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of employment in Turkish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'employment'
What employment means in Turkish, employment meaning
in Turkish, employment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of employment in Turkish language.