zencefil, kızılımsı sarı renk, taba rengi, canlılık, dürtükızıl saçlı, canlı, taba rengi, enerjikdürtmek, kışkırtmak, canlandırmak, zencefil katmak, teşvik etmek, hızlandırmak
Noun(1) perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems(2) dried ground gingerroot(3) pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Asian cookery(4) liveliness and energy
Verb(1) add ginger to in order to add flavor
Adjective(1) (used especially of hair or fur
(1) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(2) Both lemon grass and ginger can be grown in the edible garden, directly in the ground or in pots.(3) Mother stopped and looked back at the ginger kitten.(4) Have you ever seen a six-foot ginger bloke shouting?(5) Future plans include moving the shop from its underground location to the street frontage to increase exhibition space and to ginger up revenues.(6) Ever since I was a horrible ginger child I've been compelled to write down stuff that happens and share it with people.(7) We lived from subsistence farming, growing sweet potatoes, corn, some sugarcane, and ginger .(8) But you can bet I'll still get teased for having ginger hair.(9) I spice it up with ginger , garlic, chillies, lemon grass and lime juice, not forgetting fresh coriander leaves.(10) The attacker was in his early 30s, about 5ft 8ins tall with short ginger or light brown hair.(11) The remaining land is currently being tilled to sow more cereals, ginger , sugarcane or potatoes as soon as I get the right seeds.(12) They say globalisation is causing people from different ethnic groups to intermarry and interbreed so rapidly that unusual hair colours such as ginger and blonde are under threat.(13) She had long flowing ginger hair, and deep almond coloured eyes.(14) Now, in place of rice fields stood yellowing ginger ready to be harvested.(15) In a food processor or blender, combine tomatoes, pepper, salt, coriander powder, ginger and jalapeno peppers.(16) Add the chopped garlic, ginger , chopped green chilli and lime leaves.
(1) ginger ale :: zencefilli gazoz
(2) ginger root :: zencefil kökü
(3) ginger hair :: Kızıl saç
(4) ginger beer :: zencefil birası
(5) pickled ginger :: salamura zencefil
(6) ginger up :: kışkırtmak
(7) fresh ginger :: taze zencefil
(8) ginger nut :: Zencefil somunu
(9) dry ginger :: Kuru zencefil
1. pep ::
1. lethargy ::
ginger, gingered, gingering, gingers, gingery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I cut down your butcher's boy. The GINGER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Seems like a good job for a GINGER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
What, you've been thinking about
that GINGER minge?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
- I don't know. Ginger cunt, three tents down.
- And he didn't have anything to say about it?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Serve him up
a nice juicy slice of GINGER minge.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Turkish Dictionary: ginger
Meaning and definitions of ginger, translation in Turkish
language for ginger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ginger in Turkish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ginger'
What ginger means in Turkish, ginger meaning
in Turkish, ginger
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ginger in Turkish language.