Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) continue in a place, position, or situation(3) be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.(4) stay behind
(1) several years remain in the transition period(2) In most areas of the states, new home prices continue to rise or remain as they were last year.(3) Uncertainty will always remain , however, particularly when the evidence is unreliable.(4) Mechanisms are likely complex, but as yet remain unclear.(5) But if prices remain constant, where does profit come from?(6) Over short periods of time the growth rates remain virtually constant.(7) it'll still remain a part of our culture(8) But police say his movements from there remain unclear.(9) But serious uncertainties remain about how to measure and account for estimates of net carbon.(10) I say that, without resolving this question, a wholly undesirable state of uncertainty will remain .(11) Others are known, and no doubt still more remain unknown.(12) shops remain open later(13) we don't know how many remain under the rubble(14) So your dreams will forever remain a mystery to me?(15) I no longer wish to support my husband's application to remain in the UK and we are no longer together.(16) This pubic hair remains for the rest of the adult life.
(1) to remain :: kalması
(2) remain unchanged :: değişmeden kalır
(3) remain the same :: aynı kalır
(4) remain silent :: sessiz kalır
(5) remain calm :: sukunetini Koru
(6) remain constant :: sabit kalır
(7) remain seated :: oturur durumda kal
(8) remain anonymous :: Anonim kalmak
(9) remain quiet :: sessiz kalması
(10) remain valid :: geçerli kalır
1. continue to exist ::
var olmaya devam
2. stay ::
3. continue to be ::
4. be left ::
5. stay on ::
6. persist ::
7. rest ::
1. bail ::
2. depart ::
3. exit ::
4. go ::
5. leave ::
6. move ::
7. quit ::
remain, remained, remaining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sometimes pieces REMAIN intact.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
as long as they REMAIN on the other side
of the Narrow Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
who will REMAIN to defend
the free people of Meereen?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
He would like you to REMAIN
in the Red Keep, Your Grace,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
In winter, that seat is close enough
to the radiator to REMAIN warm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Turkish Dictionary: remain
Meaning and definitions of remain, translation in Turkish
language for remain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remain in Turkish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'remain'
What remain means in Turkish, remain meaning
in Turkish, remain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of remain in Turkish language.