görme, görüş, manzara, görüntü, göz, görünüş, görünüm, görme yeteneği, nazar, hal, nişangâh, ibraz, kanı, ümit, ihtimalgörmek, bakmak, gözlemlemek, gözlemek, nişan almak, hedeflemek, ibraz etmek
görmegörüşlünişan almagörüldüğünegöze hitap edenmanzaraları
Noun(1) an instance of visual perception(2) anything that is seen(3) the ability to see; the visual faculty(4) a range of mental vision(5) the range of vision(6) the act of looking or seeing or observing(7) (often followed by `of'
Verb(1) catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes(2) take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device
(1) ├ö├ç┬úI must look a frightful sight,├ö├ç├ÿ she said(2) This can apply to people of any age but, for the over 60s specifically, they should take advantage of the free sight tests available every two years.(3) The sight of her eyes constantly shifting from blue to gold did nothing to calm him.(4) even when using binoculars, it is difficult to sight the lens angle in reverse(5) Malevolent in appearance as it hovers menacingly in the spring skies, the Apache attack helicopter will soon be a familiar sight over Yorkshire.(6) he looked a sight(7) he now refused to let Rose out of his sight(8) Indeed, you can find some marvellous fishing within sight and sound of Copenhagen airport itself.(9) It is a good idea to check your home for hazards that you may trip over, such as trailing wires, and to make sure you have regular sight and hearing tests.(10) A shipborne version consists of a launcher for six Ataka missiles with stabilised optical sight .(11) I must have been a sight in my blood stained wedding dress and shoes that were still oddly contorted from the crash.(12) Frowning, he leaned forward for a closer look at the bizarre sight .(13) He also reports the view that it is the brain that furnishes the sensations of hearing, sight and smell.(14) Joseph lost his sight as a baby(15) At least there, they hadn't needed to be close at all times, just within sight .(16) The factors which operate to make the case one for awarding more than average are physical pain and any diminution in the powers of speech, sight or hearing.
(1) love at first sight :: ilk görüşte aşk
(2) at sight :: görünce
(3) at first sight :: ilk görüşte
(4) in sight :: Içgörü
(5) line of sight :: Görüş Hattı
(6) catch sight of :: gözüne ilişmek
(7) on sight :: görür görmez
(8) sight word :: görme kelime
(9) sight draft :: görüş taslağı
1. eyesight ::
2. view ::
3. range of vision ::
4. perception ::
5. landmark ::
6. eyesore ::
göze batan şey
7. survey ::
8. hatful ::
9. vision ::
10. ken ::
11. glimpse ::
12. spy ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
sight, sighted, sighting, sightings, sightly, sights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hide in plain SIGHT, same as you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
An inspiring SIGHT for the people, eh?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
- I believe your uncles were responsible.
- Must have been a pretty SIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Get him out of my SIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
It stands to reason
you've got to keep out of SIGHT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Turkish Dictionary: sight
Meaning and definitions of sight, translation in Turkish
language for sight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sight in Turkish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sight'
What sight means in Turkish, sight meaning
in Turkish, sight
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sight in Turkish language.